• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use Lens Distortion Preset in Premiere Pro (v22.2)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Premiere Pro, v22.2.  I shot some footage with a DJI Phantom 4 and I wanted to use one of the DJI Lens Distortion Removal presets shipped with Premiere Pro.  When I attempt to drag and drop this from the Effects Panel onto the clip, I get the closed hand icon with a "Do Not Enter" (not available here) icon.  The GoPro presets behave in the same manner.

I am fairly new to Premiere Pro, so I don't know if I missed something during the installation or if there is another issue.  I can say that all the other effects seem to work as advertised, so I'm at a bit of a loss.  I did see in another discussion that Creative Cloud Cleaner might be the solution, but that was in answer to a post where none of the effects work.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to drag an effect all the way onto the clip.

Or select clip in timeline en double click on the effect in Effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the problem, although Adobe could be somewhat clearer about this.  I had never double clicked on the icons until you suggested it.  Doing that opened submenus that did not open when clicking the "twisty".  This opened the resolution options (1080, 4k, etc.).  

Although not what you expected, thanks for the suggestion just the same as it did resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines