Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use Lens Distortion?

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.

I tried to follow a tutorial on YouTube on how to make an RGB Warp Transtition, which is a transition where one clip "warps" to the next clip with some sort of RGB color distortion. The first (or second) part of the process though, is to add the Lens Distorion effect on an adjustment layer. And that's where I've been having some trouble.

To make the warp effect, I'd have to add 3 curvature keyframes onto the adjustment layer; one at the beginning, one in the middle, and another one at the end of the layer. But whenever I try to add multiple curvature keyframes, the curvature effect simply doesn't show up. I tried changing the values of each keyframe, but yeah, whenever there's more than one keyframe, it just doesn't work. It does work when it's just a single keyframe in the middle.

I have seen comments from other people with the same problem in the comments section of that video, and I don't think anyone fixed it.

Link for the said tutorial:

RGB Warp Distortion Transition in Premiere Pro CC 2017 | EASY Tutorial - YouTube

Thanks in advance, guys.

Leo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Try trashing preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have just saved my life. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How does one "trash preferences?" I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines