• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we change the captions style using push to timeline, mid timeline?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I love the new speech to text tool and that has saved me a fortune on subly but I want to change the positioning of the subtitles and add a background when the speaker uses slides. Do I have to do each text box manually or is there a way to select 'in and out' and then push that new style for that section? Other work arounds could be a new sequence but that feels clunky.

Thanks

Kate

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select different subtitle pieces by dragging and selecting multiple or holding shift and clicking the ones you want to change. If you open the Essential Graphics panel, you can change the positioning and text styles and all that stuff.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant! I hadnt tried selecting multiple. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad I could help 🙂

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines