• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Can you change the program background (behind the video) to white?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'm wanting to change the background of the program window to white, but not sure if/where the options is to do that.You're able to on Illustrator and Photoshop, but I'm not seeing it on Premiere.

(And I don't mean making a matte white background to be played in my video. I mean the background of my program workspace. I attached a photo to show which background I'm talking about. It has a red X indicating it.) 

I want to make sure that when I'm scaling there aren't any black bars on the sides of my video and that it takes up the entire frame size. Sometimes it's hard to see with the dark grey program background and having the video against white would help a lot. Let me know if this options exists and where! Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 10.46.21 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

The user's UI controls are in the Preferences. You can get it up to a middle gray, which does show a distinct difference between that and black in your program monitor.

But not near to white.

Neil

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The user's UI controls are in the Preferences. You can get it up to a middle gray, which does show a distinct difference between that and black in your program monitor.

But not near to white.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines