• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you revert to older versions?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro.... I made the mistake of updating and now it won't run on my PC. Last week, I was editing videos just fine. Now it's sluggish and won't even play back.

I've ininstalled, re-installed. This is ridiculous. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MT,

Did you try deleting media cache. Did you try trashing preferences? These are basic troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Creative Cloud Desktop app, yes ... click the All Apps tab, then there should be 3 dots to the right of the Premiere Pro and when you click on them, you get a mini-menu pop up, and in that is the Other Versions option.

Click on that, and you will have all the current and past versions that are still available showing. You can install any of them.

Past that ... did you dump the cache before starting in the updated version? That often helps. Do new projects have the same problems?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines