• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Cancelling a render in progress causes Premiere to forbid hardware-rendering until restarting

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can replicate issue 100% of the time. 

Assuming Premiere latches on to the GPU and after cancelling a render, there's a mix-up and it forgets the GPU exists.

Win 10

PP 22.5.0 (62)

GTX 1050Ti Studio Driver

Sometimes after restarting with this issue, my workspace loads with no program or reference or source monitor windows, but that's probably another rusty long-time issue I've had with workspaces in PP.

I recently had a thorough call with Adobe Support about importing media issues so every troubleshooting step possible has been done recently. 

This occured before and after troubleshooting other issues.

TOPICS
Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey ZoneWolf,

Welcome to the community, and sorry about the issue. Is this issue project specific? Do you see this problem only while exporting through Premiere native encoder? Would it be possible for you to share a screen recording of the issue? Could you specify what happens exactly when you cancel the export? Does the renderer switch to Mercury Playback Software only?

Thanks,

Ishan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines