Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create multicam edits

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 / Adobe Premiere 24.3.0

I've got a three camera set of footage (conductor, orchestra, roaming solo camera) that I've setup along with a higher quality audio track I recorded on a fourth device. I carefully synced all three clips and the audio and made a multicamera sequence. I dragged it to the timeline, toggled on the multicamera view, and am trying to edit. I can successfully watch the clip and switch between the three cameras (1, 2, and 3 by clicking on them or by typing 1, 2, or 3) but it does not leave an edit mark inside my multicam sequence. In each of these screenshots I've switched between a camera and yet the sequences on track V1 has no edit marks.  What am I doing wrong?

mc1.pngmc2.pngmc3.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One correction (I don't see how to edit my post): I'm running Windows 10 Pro, not Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines