Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Edit MOGRT in downloaded Premier Pro Project File

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background:

I have a custom scoreboard that was built in After Effects and I use to score a client's videos. The MOGRT works great on my computer when I bring it into my timeline.  I sent all of the associated assets, the AE file, and the MOGRT to an employee that does the assembly cut and scoring. They downloaded and saved it all under the same file structure. They are able to use and edit the MOGRT on their computer as well.

The Problem:

The trouble comes when they send me a project file. I can link and see all of the assets within the MOGRT, but I cannot change any of the editable fields. The Edit tab in Essential Graphics is empty as if I didn't have a graphic selected.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All the mogrt files that you have are not editable? or just this one? cause if it's just this file it might be a problem with the mogrt file and it's not not suitable with the premiere version that you have.

Please read this discussion also:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/i-can-t-edit-mogrt-box-size-and-text-length/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have multiple versions of that scoreboard that do not work - but they were all built from a single base. If it were an issue with the updated premiere pro version do you know of any patches? Or is it something I would need to rebuild?

I will check out the link you posted, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines