Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot export h.264 on Mac products

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export a sequence in h.264 is successfully renders the entire video up until the last 10 seconds. It Freeze frames on a frame in the last few seconds of the video and then remains on the frame for the duration of the export. The specs will say it exported the full video. But in reality it failed. This first started on my mac mini, and then started on my iMac too. Both Premiere and Apple IOS are up to date. Any ideas? 

My initial response was to uninstall then reinstall premiere, I will see if that works. 

TOPICS
Export, Formats, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Justin,

Sorry for your issue.

If reinstalling the app doesn't help, try clearing the media cache. Here's how: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this setup on a network drive, Justin? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines