• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export still images as BMP files

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to export 12 still images from the timeline as BMP single image files (not as a sequence). Each exported image was a pure black frame, even though I selected images from 12 different parts of the sequence. I then changed the format to export jpgs instead and everything works fine. Is this a bug? Can anyone else replicate this problem? thanks

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further to the above..If I export directly from the timeline using the File/export command, then the jpgs are captured correctly. If I go via the media encoder, the jpgs render as pure black, as do bmp files. It appears the problem relates to the latest version of Media Encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Media Encoder is always defaulting to the first frame of the entire movie, and not to the frame selected by the cursor. Is there a way to tell it to encode just from the cursor, or do I have to go back to the timeline and select a single frame using the work area bar (very tedious!)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for all these replies to myself...but there is no edit post button. If I export immediately, no problem. If I send same command to Media Encoder..it renders black frames. I have tried every conceivable output setting but they all do the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines