Cannot find a solution for "Unspecified Drawing Error" in Premiere Pro 22.4

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have this continuous error in Premiere that keeps frustrating me to no end. I've looked over the internet for tons of different solutions, but none work. I keep changing versions and updating my drivers. I've tried resetting preferences and deleting all the plugins I have but I still can't seem to find a solution. It would be helpful to know if this is perhaps a bug with a new update and my system or if I messed something up. It happens with every project I open and every media file/timeline/etc.

My system:

Windows 10

Motherboard: X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI

Ram: 32GB

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022
I've been having this problem for a couple of weeks so I started removing files from all the projects I worked on over the past month or so and then uninstalled my premiere app with the removing everything option and then reinstalled it. The issue hasn't come back so far. I have absolutely no idea why or what file was corrupting my premiere pro so hard but I'm just going to call it a bug and leave that project off my PC for now.

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having this problem for a couple of weeks so I started removing files from all the projects I worked on over the past month or so and then uninstalled my premiere app with the removing everything option and then reinstalled it. The issue hasn't come back so far. I have absolutely no idea why or what file was corrupting my premiere pro so hard but I'm just going to call it a bug and leave that project off my PC for now.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines