• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot select audio and video layers

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh, Adobe has done it again, tons of bugs with the latest release, damn, I cannot even boot the stupid software sometimes. 

Now this stupid bug has occured when I cannot select both the audio and video layer when I press the mouse button, I need to hold alt to select them both together.

Seriosuly Adobe, you just cant seem to get things right!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, such a clever user name. 

I'm not having those problems, it's working fine here. You would think if it's a bug, it would affect all of us. Since you didn't even bother to state win or mac, I wont offer any suggestions since it looks like you just want to rant on this user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well its a clever one for sure and its the truth, yeah, truth can be painful for sure to some 😉

oh wow, it fixed by itself a while ago, pure adobe magic, sometime it works, sometime it doesnt.

no matter why premiere is loosing tons of its users on a monthly basis. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This typically is when the settings are unlinked for the audio and video tracks. Which one can do at times without realizing it. And from your description, sounds likely ... as it suddenly was linked again.

Ctrl/Cmd-L is the 'toggle' command to link and unlink media. I've seen numerous times on here that users had a linking problem, and then realized they were accidentally triggering this with keyboard taps.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, thats not it, tried it from the start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check to see if you have de-selected this in your timeline. It should be blue.

Please check to see if you have de-selected this in your timelinePlease check to see if you have de-selected this in your timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope this is not it also, tried that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It fixed itself just to get the bug again after the project was restarted, dammmnnn Premiere is high, either that or Adobe hires coders that are cheap labor instead of some good quality ones... I wonder which one it is lol!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines