• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant export .h264 in 2022

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't export to .h264 or .h265 after upgrading mac pro. Using PP2022 here are the computer specs. Can export to ProRes HQ tho. Does anybody know why?Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 10.24.53 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Dave,

That's too weird. You should be able to export these files. What happens upon exporting? Are you receiving any warning dialog box? If so, can you post a screenshot of that? I hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 11.20.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-05 at 11.15.05 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always at a different spot too. I've swapped out the footage, I've put in new sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the camera being used is FS7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave,

Error Code 5 has to do with audio buffer problems. Check out the clip in question listed in the dialog box. It may have a corrupt audio track or something related to it. I hope that helps you solve the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that issue on occasion, and I think it's some sort of frame error with the encoder. Not sure what causes it. Could be the encoder, could be something about the way the source video was encoded. Beats me, but I've had that issue happen more times than I can count over the years.

When this happens, your best off making an intermediary file (like the ProRes 422 HQ you mentioned) and then create the H.264 or whatever other deliverables you need from that. In some workflows and work environments, that's even considered best practice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines