• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Cant export or edit videos that are longer than 36 minutes?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ill be editing a video in Premiere Pro, if i get past the 36 minute mark the audio stops playing and it will soon after crash, another issue is if the video im editing is over 36 minutes and i try to export it, the export will stop working at a certain point. (if the video is 37 minutes, itll freeze/crash/stop exporting at 99%) (at 1 hour and 10 minutes itll stop exporting at about 50%)

Ive been using Premire Pro for about a year at this point, i did not have this issue a year ago, i fixed this issue not long ago by using an older version, but now its even happening on this version.
Is there anyway to fix this, or a version i could use that doesnt have this issue. very frustrating. and help would be helpful,
Thankyou, Michael

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premiere pro.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry about that. This was an issue in past versions. It does not occur in the current version. Can you duplicate your project and see if it works in the current version? That way, you have a backup.

Thanks.
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the 517.40 Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines