• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant export video

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can see everything in the export window, but cant see the blue link for the location of the export. sometimes i can see the link and after naming the video and choosing the destination i still cant export. it says "invalid destination media file path unable to create output file"

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

I've found a very silly way to make this work after trying all kinds of things. 
I experienced the exact same thing where exporting videos was working just fine and all of the sudden I couldn't select a location anymore as a Media File. I would get the error that no media file destination can be found. 

What worked for me:

1. From the Export tab, untoggle the Media file that you can see on the left, and toggle YouTube (or perhaps any other type, I haven't tried that). You'll see that exporting the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dalton25208321zher,

Sorry about the issue. This shouldn't be happening. Which version of Premiere are you currently using? Are you able to export the file through Media Encoder? Have you tried running Premiere as an Administrator? Also, please share your system specifications (OS, CPU, GPU, RAM). Let us know. We're here to help. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I'm using Premiere CC 22.5.0 on a brand new PC (Windows 10). Everything was working fine but suddenly the locatoin option is missing, so when rendering it says "Invalid destination 'Meida File' path. Unable to create output file." Seems like a software glitch perhaps due to an update?

Please see attached screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey BalazsT,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you tried resetting your preferences? Are you using a multi-display setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, using a multi desplay setup, resetting preferences did nothing, still the same problem.

I am using windows 10. (16GB ram) / AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-core Processor / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Arjan,

Sorry about the issue. This must be frustrating for you. Could you switch to a single display setup for testing purposes and let us know if you still see the problem? Can you set the export location when you send the render to Media Encoder? I'll discuss this issue with the Premiere Pro team and get this addressed at the earliest. Thanks for reaching out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a very silly way to make this work after trying all kinds of things. 
I experienced the exact same thing where exporting videos was working just fine and all of the sudden I couldn't select a location anymore as a Media File. I would get the error that no media file destination can be found. 

What worked for me:

1. From the Export tab, untoggle the Media file that you can see on the left, and toggle YouTube (or perhaps any other type, I haven't tried that). You'll see that exporting the video for YouTube does show a location. I changed the location to my Desktop, just to make export destination as easy as possible. 

2. Without going any further, I untoggled YouTube and toggled the Media File again. You'll see that the location is still not showing, BUT the weird thing is that you can click on that area (it's just invisiable?!). Clicking there opened up my folder to export my video to. I select the right folder, and all of the sudden the location has appeared again. 

3. Click Export and it works like a charm. 

How odd is that? But it works. Hope it's the case for anyone else too who's dealing with this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, it works now! But it is an annoying bug, it sould be solved asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelievable. That really solved the problem. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, my goodness. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's always the simplest that works. Thanks it worked for me. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like that! It worked for me too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% worked, thank you thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that worked, how weird, Ive done it million times before and today just wasnt showing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines