• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Cant get a good Export?

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made a quite huge project (almost 1 h 50 min) containing both 4K and 1080 clips and also some video I recorded with OBS studio from my PC. I try and Export it using the Premiere Pro YouTube 4K setting and all seems to work during the export, it takes about 40-50 min and when its done I get the message:
"File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of ..... reading and writing this files Metadata (XMP) has been disabled"

and also:
"Your video was exported successfully"

and when I look in the target folder there is a .avi file called the projects name but its only 1kb size and the file should be in the 10:ts of GB size.

So what is wrong?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting with Prores, see if that works.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the 422 good choice? I think it was the top one with audio. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For a 4k ... probably, depending on your needs. If just for web, the Lt might work fine. It's a bit lower bitrate is all, and you can find charts of ProRes variant bitates online.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines