• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caption font size changes are *NOT* applying to Source Monitor Captions [Screenshot Examples]

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using: Premiere Pro 2020
I searched for solutions and one post said its a bug in Premiere 2019, so I upgraded to Premiere 2020 and still having same issue.  

I'm trying to add captions to my videos for the first time and I'm having issues. I'll import my .srt file and add to timeline (the font size is default 18px) so I'll bump it up and it'll change the font size in the 'Captions' window, but it won't apply these changes into the actual timeline/source monitor captions.

Import settings as default - no changes. However, I have tried change the import settings font size to anything higher than 18px but once I import the .srt it'll still import the file and show as Size: 18 in Caption window (even with [x] Overwrite File Settings in Style Settings checked before importing the .srt file) - doesn't change anything upon importing the file unfortunately.

No matter what settings I change in the 'Import Settings' before importing the .srt file, it doesn't change anything, the settings are still defaulted as showin in the last image screenshot.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you delete your own post? I found the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what s that please ? i am facing the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James, this is regarding captions in the PR2020 and earlier workflow. Is that your question?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yessss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines