Opertaing on Windows 10 with all the hardware requirments needed to run Premiere Pro. Currently using verison 14.9.1 of Premiere Pro. Importing this .ssc file has worked once but now crashes ever systems we try to open it on. We have redownlaoded the .ssc file to ensure the file didn't get corrupted. We don't see any error message just the option to send the crash report to Adobe.
The source of the .ssc file is a test file off the company's website who is doing captioning for us. I've tried importing through the drag and drop opition as well as the file import. I've also confirmed that the caption import settings match the caption file.