• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions can't get to bottom of frame

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caption function is basocally great, but won't let me position the text very close to edge of frame. We are past the age of "title safe" in our environment, and need to be able to put the text much closer to the bottom.

If there's no workaround, I hope it can be enabled in the future.

The existing title-safe guides should be enough for keeping text fully "safe" for any use.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to post this as an "Idea" ... suggestion for future change.

There is a workaround involving nesting, maybe someone will post the full details on that.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this feature request and upvote. It will be moved to the new "Ideas" section of the forum, but I don't find it in a search yet:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42760940-move-captions-to-t...

Note that the new caption workflow (PR2021 and newer) did improve positioning to 5% from the old 10% limit.

The work around  is only good for burn in. Nest the captions and they can then be moved with the effects panel. See "To Adjust Caption Track Position" in this post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-workaround-nesting-to-apply-effect-contr...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines