• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions not working at Premiere Pro 2022

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered an issue with captions. My captions does not even appear and I tried to troubleshoot with all the guides and even contacting my friends that are video editors but to no avail. I resorted to using Davinci resolve to transcribe my video. Very dissapointing and do advise on how I can resolve this.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem with signatures doesn't work not only for you. Many people have such problems. Should be fixed in the next update. Be in the boat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. Its 8 months since this post. Suddenly I have this same problem. It was working well before. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jacet, that's not much information, but take a look at this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/updated-22-4-not-showing-captions-in-timelin...

Edit; sorry, I see your other response now!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines