• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions stopped syncing automatically

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ater I transcribe sequence for captions, I see usually can create caption track and everythings all timecoded and synced.... but the last couple weeks the captions won't sync to the dialogue. anyone else having this issue? If you look at my screenshot you can see none of the words are highlighted like it usually does when they're synced.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In your screenshot, you do not have captions created yet, but it does not matter for your question. The Syncing you describe happens with the transcript text, not with the captions.The syncing is working for me in PR 22.6.2.

You are describing what happens when the CTI is at a timecode in the timeline where there IS dialogue that coincides with a word in the transcript. When that happens, the word in the transcript is highlighted. Text in the transcript will NOT be highlighted if the CTI is in the timecode range in the transcript, but not on a timecode that covers a word. For example, in your screenshot, the CTI is at 6:17. The range for that section of the transcript is 3:16 - 44:04. If there is no word at 6:17, nothing will be highlighted.

I assume this is not working correctly for you, but try scrubbing the timeline (drag the CTI slowly along) and look at the transcript. The highlighting is easy to see if it is happening.

Second, test the opposite effect: when you single click on a word in the transcription Tab text area, the CTI (current time indicator) in the timeline moves to that position. Is that working?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines