• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to creatre captions on my documentary but I find that there's no 'captions' item in the drop down list when I click the new item button. Please help, my Premiere software is up to date 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

If you have updated to PR 2021, there is a new workflow. Here's the reference guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/working-with-captions.ug.html

Click on the new Captions workspace, or Window -> Text to get to the new Text Panel (Captions).

If by "newest" you mean 15.4, you now have the ability to for speech to text.

The new workflow is VERY different. Let us know if you have questions or run into problems.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have updated to PR 2021, there is a new workflow. Here's the reference guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/using/working-with-captions.ug.htm...

Click on the new Captions workspace, or Window -> Text to get to the new Text Panel (Captions).

If by "newest" you mean 15.4, you now have the ability to for speech to text.

The new workflow is VERY different. Let us know if you have questions or run into problems.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having probelms with captions:

I can transcribe fine, it is trying to make the captions that is the problem I go to create captions and nothing appears, I can't find anything online that suggests I'm either doing something wrong or that can help. Please any body help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines