Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalyst_Prepare_Plugin_1.0.0.62

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've updated Premiere Pro to t he latest version 22.6.2. I've been waiting for this because in previous versions when you create proxies from interpreted footage the speed was mismatched. It's now fixed! But I've just installed Catalyst_Prepare_Plugin_1.0.0.62 to work with my Sony FX3 and my projects are now broken. I get a warning saying (Importer:39) A low-level exception occured in :catalyst prepate plugin importer. In my bin all of my footage shows with a red icon and a '?'.

I've deleted and re-instaled Premiere Pro. I've reset the plugin and still the same. I can't find anywhere how to delete the plug-in. Could anybody help me please?

Thanks. D

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David Hoare,

Sorry to hear about this. It seems like currently, Catalyst Prepare Plugin is only compatible with Premiere Pro versions 15.4 to 22.4. You may need to check with Sony to verify the compatibility with the latest version of Premiere Pro or for an updated version of the plugin. Also, to remove the plugin, you may navigate to Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore & remove the plugin from the MediaCore folder. Please refer to this link to know more about the compatibility & installation/uninstallation of the plugin.
https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/app/cpplugin/en/preparation/

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, regardless of the version, I totally crash Adobe Premiere Pro as soon as I want to open a project and that as long as the plugin is installed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no Plug-ins folder within this chain - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore /catalyst_prepare_plugin/. Any alternative suggestions for unistalling Catalyst Prepare?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and you saved me!!!

In my case the update to Ventura with a new MBP was the start of the problems, on any Premere Pro Versions from 20 up to 23.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me, I was getting so frustrated because it completely destroyed my premiere. And the errors are such that it doesn't ever pinpoint what the issue is in language that the layman can understand. Only through trial and error did I realize it was an out of date Catalyst Prepare that I JUST bought.

I reached out to Sony and they basically said, sorry, nothing we can do, the plugin is through a third party called Cleverbridge, and to contact them if you want a refund, since that is what I requested, having bought a defunct product.

It's very strange that Sony doesn't have a direct line of communication with Cleverbridge in order to get answers on a firmware update, provide support or refunds, etc. This is representing their brand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En un Mac, debe seguir esta cadena a través de HD - NO a través de la biblioteca en GOTO /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore /catalyst_prepare_plugin/ - elimine los archivos allí.

On a Mac, you should follow this chain via HD - NOT via the library in GOTO /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore /catalyst_prepare_plugin/ - delete the files there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess your're on a mac? The plugin is under /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore /catalyst_prepare_plugin/

Just get rid of it. That plugin is brutal, at least to my machine. It makes it super slow and premiere crashes constantly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no Plug-ins folder within this chain - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore /catalyst_prepare_plugin/. Any alternative suggestions for unistalling Catalyst Prepare?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just maybe... check the other Library. dobble Click on your HD, not via goto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Ingo,

That worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i still don´t found the way to unistalling Catalyst. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a Mac you need to follow this chain via the HD - NOT via the library in GOTO  /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore /catalyst_prepare_plugin/ - delete the files there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I don´t know what do you mean about HD. What´s that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okey, I finally got it. Thank you men. Appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Hard Drive Ikon on the desktop or in the finder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your internal hard drive - usually named Macintosh HD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, this method worked and saved me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you bro. Your solution is excellent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I had exactly the same problems. Don't blame Adobe, it is Sony and Catalyst Prepare. If you are on a new M series Mac (M1, M2, etc) then avoid this for now. Catalyst Prepare is currently an Intel app and so requires lots of extra software to run (Rosetta 2). If you are on an older Intel Mac you might be okay. Perhaps best to roll back a version of Premiere as well to when Plugin worked well. Or use the Prepare app instead (It is also not optimised for M1 mac, but it is better).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me, I was getting so frustrated because it completely destroyed my premiere
MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021), 

Apple M1 Pro
I have no Plug-ins folder within this chain - Library/Application Support/...... /catalyst_prepare_plugin/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if they have created a solution to this yet, it's been months,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines