• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change bounding box to match cropped video size

Participant ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to adjust the size of the blue bounding box to match the cropped video dimensions. You can see in the image, after I crop out part of the left side, the bounding box is still with the original video dimensions. This becomes an issue when trying to center, etc. Is there way to shrink the blue bounding box size to match the cropped video dimensions? 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Marsha,

You'll have to manually scale and reposition the graphic. If the box was white and resided on a video track above the cropped clip, consider using the Track Matte Key. With either technique, create a preset so you can make this effect again quickly. Let me know if you need help with these things.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! So there isn't any way to make the video fit the bounding box after the video has been cropped (or vice versa)? I seem to recall being able to resize the bounding box in other programs, but maybe not! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm doing side-by-side videos (with a webcam video and a screen share, similar to Zoom). That is why I have these questions about the bounding box, otherwise it was one video, it wouldn't be a big deal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines