• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change duration of a AE 'Title' not changing the animation.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have a problem with animated titles in AE. When I export them to Pr, this happens:

- Let's say my title has 10sec animation with In and Out.

- Drag the title to my timeline in Pr, and I want to make it shorter, like 5sec.

- The title, instead of reducing the time but mantain the animation, is like you cut it and the animation out desappears.

Is there any way to add something in AE to fix this? Is not for personal use, that means something that  customers will have to change it themselves will not work... 

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to set up protected areas using 'Responsive Design - Time' in After Effects.

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 11.00.22.png

You can also go to the 'Responsive Design - Time' section in the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere...but that might not be burned into your MOGRT. It's probably better to do it in AFX.

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 11.02.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response!

It seems to be a problem... 'Responsive Design - Time' would not work as I am using 3D layers... šŸ˜ž

I attached the messagre from Adobe page.

But may I ask you, how can I publish that on AE Essential Graphics? Is it something that I can publish though?

If not... I think there is no solution for this yet... šŸ˜žā€ƒ

1.png

ā€ƒ

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines