• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change keyboard language layout in Pr

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change the layout of the keyboard without changing the language of the program Adobe Premiere CC 2017?

Keyboard layout should be Danish and the program english 

Regards Lars

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Hi Inloopfilm,

Unfortunately it is not possible. Please fill a feature request form Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Inloopfilm,

Unfortunately it is not possible. Please fill a feature request form Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have to get an English keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't use a English keyboard because my native language is Danish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you might need to remove the English install and use the Danish version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I am in USA, my main language is French and I need an AZERTY French keyboard in order to write propper French.

My Windows 10 is in English, and my keyboard is AZERTY French.

Adobe Premiere is installed in English because most of the tutorials are in English.

And of course, I can not change my keyboard layout, and I can't assign correctly the shortcuts...

That is very sad for an application like this....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got exactly the same problem....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you'll need the same solution, matching language for OS, software and keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe has still not solve this keyboard shortcut issue after 3 years 😱😱, I guess lots of international people have this issue.

Here is a solution for Premiere Pro:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/separate-keyboard-and-interface-language...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buy a new hardware keyboard just for using a software is not an acceptable solution (with this logic, when you have 20 applications, you need to have 20 hardware keyboards)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a USA keyboard and I constantly switch between English and Romanian Programmers, meaning all letters are identically positioned as the English, but with combinations of letters and OPTION (I'm on an iMac) I can type the Romanian diacritics. All apps are OK with switching back and forward, except Adobe Premiere. The new update supposed to fix it, but it didn't for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I confirm the keyboard management done by Adobe Premiere is a real mess.

Adobe only care about clients in the United States how only speak English, full stop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines