• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change picture size alpha channel

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. How can i change the size of this alpha channel picture? The text size over the picture is changeable, scalable, but that alpha channel canvas is not. I looked at all the Settings and cant find the solution to change the size. When i click “Set to 100%” nothing changes, there are no scalable draggable frames to change the size, in the Effects Settings only the text size changes. Thx

canvasalpha.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

i have found that out. The text had "cropped"effect below in the effects list options, so i thought that was something wrong with the canvas. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying you want to change the size of your sequence? If so, go to "Sequence > Sequence Settings" in the menu to change the frame size and expand your working area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have found that out. The text had "cropped"effect below in the effects list options, so i thought that was something wrong with the canvas. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines