• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change TEXT of all titles at once

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Premiere started to discontinue the legacy titler, when the system asked me if I wanted to make a particular title into the new format, I clicked yes. I had placed watermarks scattered throughout the timeline for a film. It somehow created the ability to change the text on one title, and the change took effect on all the titles, which is what I wanted since it's the same watermark.

But now, I don't know how to duplicate that ability as I've moved to another computer. How do you change the text across multiple titles? I can only find tutorials on changing all the fonts, effects, etc.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smart Replace templates in Premiere Pro
There's an option in the spring 2018 version or later of Premiere Pro to replace a MOGRT already in
use in your sequence with an updated version while preserving the customizations you've already
made. In Premiere Pro, press the Option key on macOS or the Alt key on Windows, and then drag
the new version of the template from the Browse tab of the Essential Graphics panel and drop it
over the existing clip in the sequence.
If the template is used more than once in the project, Premiere Pro will ask if you want to replace
just the selected instance or every instance in all sequences.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/stock/contributor/Making_MOGRTs.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peru!

I didn't think to use this work-around, but I understand the logic completely. I'd still like to know what I did to make my previous titles work the way I described. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. icon_smile.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines