• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing colours inside mask

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have applied a mask to a subject, inverted it in lumetri color for the subject to remain in colour while the background changes to black and white. However I am still not satisfied with my subjects colouring inside the mask, am I able to play with colours inside the mask while leaving the background in black and white? 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have a mask on most effects, at the top of their entry in the ECP, the Effects Control panel. Including on the Lumetri effect itself. Create a mask with the mask option at the top of the Lumetri effect.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of trying to achieve this with an inverted mask on a single clip, consider doing this:

Duplicate the video layer:

On the bottom layer adjust the colors to Black & White, so that it will remain constant.

On the top layer, add a mask and adjust the Lumetri Color setting to your liking.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines