• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Indeterminate Media Timebase Isn't Doing Anything

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create an image sequence and I need it to run at 24fps, but premiere defaults the fps to 27.97. After looking around online I saw the advice to change the indeterminate media time base, but after changing it to 24fps, it didn't do anything. The sequence is still running at 27.97fps, and its as if I did nothing in the first place. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the imported image sequence in the Project Panel, and once selected, right click on it and from the drop down menu choose Modify > Interpret Footage and set the frame rate for the clip there.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything in the frame rate section is in grey and i cant change anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to verify, you created a clip by importing a series of still images as an image sequence?

Or

You have a bunch of individual stills in your Project panel you want to drop on to the timeline to create an image sequence there?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for this!!

I was trying to post an image sequence which was meant to run at 192fps, but it kept lagging in my sequence when imported it.

This totally fixed it as I could interpret the correct fps it should've been running on. Lifesaver!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines