• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Channel Window has No Okay Button, Audio dropping out on export, can I downgrade my project file?

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 15.1 Mac version of Premiere Pro and I wish I had not upgraded. First thing that is happening is that if my media is variable frame rate, the audio just randomly dropps out completely on export. The advice I got from the forum was to use Handbrake to encode it first. I didn't have to do that before and why I should have to use a third-party app now, I don't know. 

Second if my audio is only on the left track or the right track, I used to be able to right-click on the audio timeline and remap the channels. Now when I do that I can remap the channels but there is no okay button so it won't do it. 

I would downgrade but an important project I have moved forward. Is there a way to save the project as a lesser version so I can go back until this stuff is fixed?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save it as an XML. It may not be exactly how you saved it but you should be able to open it in an older version of Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines