• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

character animator puppet video with alpha will not open in premiere pro?

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pc and it works fine. I can open the character animator puppet video with alpha in premier pro and drag it on to the timeline video track. But on my apple computer I am not able to. A hand with a line across a circle appears. Adobe premiere only recognizes the audio but not the video. thank you so much for your help.

Johnny Ray Gutierrez

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is videotrack sourcepatched?

Which codec is used inside this file?

Post screenshot of file in MediaInfo in treeview here on forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are you importing exported video or is this via dynamic linking? I find. dynamic linking the best way to import Character Animator. You could. also. try pressing the refresh button just on top of the timeline. And check that all versions are the same as well on your PC. and on the Mac.

screenshots might help as well.

cheers,
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines