• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy export

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a beginner Premier Pro editor (so this language is still very foreign to me, please bare with me), but I created a Proxy to edit my 1920x1080 Iphone video as it was lagging way too much, unfortunately, once I edited the whole video and exported for instagram according to a guy's guidelines from youtube (the same one, who shows how to make a proxy), my video is still very choppy. I'm worried, I made a mistake while making the proxy or something, that I'll have to redo the whole editing. But even then, I don't even know how to start edit with this huge video (1.2G) I have, because my computer and Premier Pro just can't handle it.
Thanks for any help, I attached my exporting dets, just like I saw others were asked. 

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Elzbieta227826160lxj,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Also, I'd suggest test previewing the exported file in a different media player to find out if it's a media player related issue.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines