• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy Playback

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put clips in a Project, try to view it and it is choppy. Tried Everything. Thing I tried are listed down below, might've forgot to put some stuff I tried. Idk what to do, and I need it for work. If I render the video. it works perfectly fine, but I can not review it in the playback feed. Can't be the clips I am using, they work perfectly fine everywhere but in Premiere Pro's Playback. Can anyone help me with this?

I tried...

Updating Windows

Restart PC

Shut Down / Load Up PC

Updating Premiere Pro

Uninstall and Reinstall Premiere Pro

Using Different Clips, Recorded with different Recording Devices

Cleared Cach & Database

Close Program / Reopen Program

Closed Program through Task Manager

Reset All Premiere Settings

Render in to out

Lowered Playback Quality to the lowest it can be

Disabling High Quality Playback

Created a New Project

Clear %TEMP% Files (CMD + R)

Changed Memory Usage to 32GB Reserved for Premiere Pro

Optimize Rendering Set to Performance

Changed Project Settings (Renderer to my GPU

Checked Performance from Computer using Task Manager (Everything Running Smoothly)

Cleaned Dust out of my PC Fans

I don't know what I could be missing. Here is a video of what is happening...

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So uhhhh, I wen into a discord call with my friend to show him and see if he can figure it out, as I am sharing my screen it out of no where all of a sudden... it works. So nvm about helping me, I didn't do anything differently but at least it works now. Would be nice if someone knows what is wrong with it though just in case it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Alan,

Game footage? It means your media might not be optimized for editing. Perhaps you've got VFR media and Premiere Pro is having difficulty playing it back. Try making proxies or transcoding the footage in Media Encoder. If that doesn't work, you can transcode it in something like Shutter Encoder. This is a very common issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines