We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
HERE WE ARE AGAIN, i can´t find any solution for this. i am using a high end powerfull computer, everthing updated, and i can´t run Premiere pro smoth by any circunstance .
tried different formats, timelines, wtih footage, without footage and always the same choopy preview.
- Version of premiere Pro 15.4.1
- Latest update done.
- Windows 10.
- source footage: all of them, they video i posted is actually just a MP3 audio only. no footage. and still choppy.
- not getting any error message, just bad preview.
- problem started, when i opened premiere pro and tried to pay the timeline.
- i did not.update your project from one major version of Premiere Pro. new projects and old projects doing the same.
GPU: Nvidia 3070 ti driver version GPU: 184.108.40.20672
Processor: Ryzen 9 3900 12c 24t
RAM: 64gb 4x16 Corsair Vengance
SSD 2x500gb SAMSUNG 980 PRO.
Premiere pro 15.4.1 ( latest)
- Using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration. (i tried just software too and still doing the same)
- sample movie provided.
- not running any other progam while i am working with this projects.
Thanks. hopefully this helps too
If you right click in your bin and create a new Bars and Tone element, add that to a new timeline, does that file/sequence exhibit the same behavior on playback?
thanks, yes it does the same thing, tried different settings of timelines, fps, resolutions, and codec but still doing it.
If this is happening in a new sequence with bars/tone, codec and resolution is likely not the problem here.
Some people have reported going into settings and setting Default Audio Input to None can resolve this. Can you check this out?
Jeff! thanks yes, that works perfect!
at least for now, i wonder why of this ?
Many thanks to everyone !