Choppy Timelapse with After Effects and Premiere. Whats wrong in my workflow

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Together,

I have a Problem with timelapse.  The Timelapses jerk. All other parts of the Film I Made is running smoth but the timelapse have 2 or 3 jerks in a 10sec Video. So I thing there is something wrong with my workflow:

- Load All Pictures in the Software LR Timelapse to deflicker, and so on.. The preview in this software don´t have any jerks.

- Importing the Pictures to Light Room

- Export all Pictures as JPG to a Folder

- Imprort all Pictures of the Folder as JPG Sequence in After Effects ( No Jerks in the Ram Preview)

- Export with Media  Encoder as MPG 4 using the You Tube 4K 2160p Template

- Import to the Premiere Sequence

- Render the Premiere Sequence with Media Encoder as MPEG4 using the You Tube 4K 2160 Template.

If you need more informations to help me with my question, write me and I will try to give you all informations you need.

I don´t know if Jerk is the right english word for the problem I have: For example I there are clouds in the Timelapse,  the c´louds are not running smooth , they jumping forward like some frames are missing. And it is not a periodically jumping. There are 2 or 3 Jumps in a 10seconds timelapse.

Thanks for your help and greetings from Cologne  Germany...

Pascal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what frame rate are you recording your TL in?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines