• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy, very slow workflow after nest is created 22.5

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After few version back i think since 22.3, after i create a nest for multicam purpose the timeline is extremely slow. Cuting moving, choosing camera and so on it take seconds even 20seconds sometimes so that i can play. It used to work flawless now it pisses me off everytime i have to edit, it increase by hours the workflow.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be worth trying to create a new project and nest with different videos with a different format. What's the codec in your currrent videos?

Here's a page that is worth checking covering common causes of choppy, laggy or slow playback in Premiere Pro.

https://www.reddit.com/r/premiere/wiki/faq/playback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every new project it's the same. h.264 and h.265. 

Like i said i didn't had any problems before older versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anything else changed on your computer? 

Troubleshooting is genrally a process of elimination to find the root cause of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. Things worth trying to see if the issue behaves differenly:
- Try new nested project in its very basic form. This could see if it is something specific to your project or any nested situation.
- Try video with a different CODEC.

Here is another link of things to try:
https://filmora.wondershare.com/adobe-premiere/premiere-pro-playback-lag.htm  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like i said. It's on every project when i nest. Different codec, i don't have different codec it's the same cameras with the same files since it was working fine. Nothing has chanced on my part, the only change is that i've upgraded premiere pro and started to work horrible. 

The link provided does not even work. You don't even read the issue it seems like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to help pinpoint the issue. You seem to be unwilling to try different things.
I accidently left out the 'l' at the end of the last URL I posted. Here it is again:
https://filmora.wondershare.com/adobe-premiere/premiere-pro-playback-lag.html 
Anyway, this is the last message I'll post to this thread as you don't want to listen to things that don't align to your specific view. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean i don't try. I've already told that at the beggining that in every new project i have the same issue when i nest, yet i receive the same workaround. It won't change anything. Now you say it's my problem because i don't try the same thing like 100 times more the same thing like i already did?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines