• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chroma Key in Motion?

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT spam. This is a ligitimate question. 

I am asking for something that should be intuative but eludes me.

Using video file with a Chroma Key area, I want to create a short video.  In the "green screen area" I want to insert JPG/PNGs of book covers. 

I can transform, skew, tilt, and resize the covers in PS.  I can insert background from the covers into the video using PS and PPro.

Q1: What I cannot do is move the JPG/PNG image to fit into the Chroma Key area. (Yes, I can create a backgound.) Is there a simple trick fill just the Chroma Key area?

Q2: Presuming I can fit the JPG/PNG cover image(s) correctly, how do I get it the inserted image to move in sync with the forground?

R.C.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Q1-Select the background and go into effect controls to set the size and position where you'd like it to be.

Q2-In Premiere manually keyframe. After Effects has tools that would allow you to sync the motion of the background with the foreground.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q1-Select the background and go into effect controls to set the size and position where you'd like it to be.

Q2-In Premiere manually keyframe. After Effects has tools that would allow you to sync the motion of the background with the foreground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will look into AE.  Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure, but this might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines