• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cinema Grade is making the clip disappear

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Premier Pro on Windows 11. I am using Ciname Grade (CG) for color grading. However, having issues. When I apply CG effect on a video clip in timeline, the clip become blank and is not visible in the display window anymore. I am able to use Effect Controls --> Cinema Grame --> Open Controls to open CG window where I can see the image and can apply the grading, however even following all the steps descibed once I get to the Finsh Grading step and apply changes it still doesn't make the video clip visible in Display window in Premier Pro. Can some one please help?!

CG Enabled:

Junaid2583133880zb_0-1661557999306.png

CG Disabled:

Junaid2583133880zb_1-1661558088667.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Junaid
Did you find a solution?
I am experiencing exactly the same issue on Windows 10 using the latest CG upgrade!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I was able to get this resolved. It requires your grading card to have the latest drivers. In my case it was for NVIDIA. 

Take a look at your system specs from the "About" page. To check your PC hardware specs, click on the Windows Start button, then click on Settings (the gear icon). In the Settings menu, click on System.Scroll down and click on About. On this screen, you should see specs for your processor, Memory (RAM), and other system info, including Windows version. And then get these drivers updated. 
let me know if that works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am eternally greatful for your prompt reply - you saved my day and it was indeed the Nvidia driver (perhaps something I should have thought of myself) - no issues after installing the most recent driver.
Thank you for helping out - Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not let Windows update your graphics card driver.

Go to the manufacturer and download driver and install manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reminder - I did install the driver manually - never trust Windows to update 3rd party software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines