Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clean up the audio - loud pounding in background

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!

I'm pretty new to Adobe Premiere Pro, which is why I thought this will be a good way to find a solution to my problem. 

I'm currently working on a video which I want to post. It's me talking, while my father is pounding on stone in the background. Obviously the audio is pretty messed up, because the pounding is unbearable. I already watched some videos about improving the audio in general. 

Is there a way, like isolating the audio in the background and decrease the volume of the pounding? 

Cheers!

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no. you cannot treat that like " room tone " and get rid of it.

My suggestion is EMBRACE IT !  Yes, shoot a couple seconds of father pounding stone in backyard. Now the audience knows what is causing the pounding noise....in the BACKGROUND, which also happens to be the BACKYARD. How cool is that ?? !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, it's exactly like that, my father is in the background pounding the stone to its form but the problem is it's during 30 seconds and I'm talking too.. But thanks for letting me know that I can't get rid of it! Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines