• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip Marker Creation - Not Aligned with Playhead

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Premiere newbie here. I am working with a video clip and multiple audio clips that have all been linked.

For some reason, when I create a clip marker (double tapping "M"), the marker on the video clip does not get placed where the playhead is. However, the marker does get placed on the audio clip where the playhead is. Is there something that I have done wrong?

For some context, I utilized the "Create Multi Cam Sequence" feature to sync up the video and audio clips and then "flattened" the output to get to the synchronized video + audio clips.

Many thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I noticed is that when I look at the individual clips that form the multicam sequence, some of the audio tracks are blue whereas others are green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some screenshots might be helpful.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Stan, please see below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines