• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip tooltip gone?

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through and resent my preferences, and all the other tooltips work, but I'm still missing the tooltip for a clip when you hover over it: name, duration, etc. Is there some setting I'm missing? Maybe I accidentally turned it off? 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the same operating system that you've seen the pop ups come up on before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, at least I'm relatively sure I am...90th percentile. I did just update to PP 2023 but it was happening on PP 2022 before the update.
Is this a Ventura thing?
Apple M1
macOS Ventura 13.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you remember seeing the pop ups on a Windows machine? I've noticed the pop up on Windows and not so much Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember seeing a popup on my mac...it must not be called a tooltip by adobe if the other tt's work on other elements in the ui. So maybe I just don't know what it's called, or Ventura doesn't like them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. It's very annoying.

Apple M1, Ventura 13.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines