• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clips becoming un-rendered after color corrections

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im working on a project and yesterday I was able to use the color panel with no issues however when I opened the project today and picked up where I left off, the color tab does not change the footage on the timeline, it turns the entire timeline to having a red un-rendered line yet I can see the changes taking place to the clip in the bin not in the timeline. When I try to render the selection it goes green but as soon as I touch an adjustment slider it all goes back to unrendered
TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

With all the white of the snow across the image, I'm not so sure the scopes are off. A different image would be easier to check that.

The effects appearing on the image in a bin would normally be on account of being applied in the bin or to the Source tab in the ECP.  So look at the Source tab, see is Lumetri has been applied there.

Yea, strange.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention I have also reset my preferences and uninstalled and reinstalled premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give us a screen shot of your workspace? I'd like to see the program monitor, effects control panel, and Lumetri panel ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deathbyfluff_0-1649469992144.png

deathbyfluff_1-1649470069735.png

deathbyfluff_2-1649470098190.png

Here you go, the lumetri scopes also seem to be looking funky as well 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all the white of the snow across the image, I'm not so sure the scopes are off. A different image would be easier to check that.

The effects appearing on the image in a bin would normally be on account of being applied in the bin or to the Source tab in the ECP.  So look at the Source tab, see is Lumetri has been applied there.

Yea, strange.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats it! The source above the basic correction tab on the right hand side had the clip selected from the bin, not from the sequence. Thats so strange, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines