• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clips have log correction applied on timeline, unable to remove?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PP v23.2

PC

Nvidia graphics

Have gone back to a project I began in an earlier version (22) and my clips on the timeline which I graded with Lumeteri adding an input Rec conversion (Vlog profile) now appear to have a doubled-up correction (ie they look normal if I remove this input LUT but still corrected not log), they appear log in the source monitor though
I have checked the clips are not being affected in the modify>interpret footage colour management menu (set to the correct log colour space) 

My sequence settings are set to composite in linear colour, disabling this doesn't change the problem

In preferences, my media is set to have H.264/HEVC hardware accelerated decoding/encoding, disabling this doesn't change the problem

I'm not using Display Colour Management but activating this also didn't help
I tried creating a fresh project with new Vlog media and the problem is the same

Using Mercury Playback w. GPU acceleration

Can't seem to find where this is being applied and strangely when I export without my correction the clips come out in log, if I export with the double correction they come out as I want

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Apologies, found the solution
General Preferences> Auto detect Log Video Colour Space 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies, found the solution
General Preferences> Auto detect Log Video Colour Space 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines