• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cloud transcription approval check not successful

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to 22.0 and now my button for transcribe is greyed out.  I get the hover error as cloud transcription approval check not successful

It worked before my update today in version 15.4.2

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Myself too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about this! I would first try logging out and back in to your Creative Cloud Desktop app. The transcription happens using the Cloud, so maybe resetting the connection will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any update here? I have the same issue. Before I tried restarting Premiere and it worked, but now thats not working either.

Anyone at Adobe able to help with this? Great feature, but I've had it working maybe 20% of the time, the rest it's greyed out. Obviously restarting and reloading the project everytime isn't very efficient. 

Could there be something proxy related blocking the cloud connection? Everything else works fine, is there details specific to this service we need to white list on a proxy to allow it through?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I noticed I had the movie track selected when I opened the 'Text' window, so I instead selected the audio track and tried transcription again. THIS time it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore this, it now doesn't work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well, first time today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logging out of Creative Cloud and back in worked for me. I would even add in a system reboot for good measure 🤞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Brad.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea i cant figure out how to get it too work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't working for me either, the button is grayed out. My subscription is not showing any problems though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out, signed in, reinstalled and rebooted, but that seem to didn't do anything at first. A couple of hours later the transcribe option was working again, I'm unsure if what I did solved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting the community know of your strange experience, sebastiánn. I hope it helps others and am glad you are back in action once again. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the "cloud transcription approval check not successful" I uninstalled then reinstalled and it worked for me that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, jstrick! Thanks for reporting back.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines