• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud transcription approval not succesful - but only when in the office

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been finding that when I go to the 'Text' and 'Captions' tabs and use the 'Transcribe sequence' tool in Premier Pro, it works perfectly each time I'm using my work laptop from home - but when I try to use the tool on the same laptop when in the office, the 'Transcribe' button in the 'Create transcript' window is greyed out, and a messages saying 'Cloud transcription approval not succesful (0/0)' appears when I hover the cursor over it. Signing out and back in does nothing to change this. Is there any simple fix for this?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Graham2331489287tx,

We're sorry to hear about this. Which version of Premiere Pro are you using? Do you have any firewall configured for your office that might be potentially blocking the app? Also, have you tried the steps mentioned in this article to check if it's helping?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines