• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Balance (HLS) not showing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone to use a effect on a video i'm creating and the "color balance (HLS)" effct isn't coming up. I have tried on someone elses laptop and i can find it but not on mine. We also have the same V.22. If any one can help me that would be greatly appreceated. In the image below it should also have an effect called (Color Balance HLS)  under video effects Obsolete.

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 9.45.20 am.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Are you on an M1 Mac? I think those have had some of the old effects removed as they aren't spending any time re-coding an effect that is "obsolete" and the use of them on an M1 would require re-coding.

Use the Lumetri panel's HSL Secondary tab. And the Creative tab's Curves, quite a few great tools therein.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color Balance HLS type in the search bar of the effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have done that but it still isn't coming up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on an M1 Mac? I think those have had some of the old effects removed as they aren't spending any time re-coding an effect that is "obsolete" and the use of them on an M1 would require re-coding.

Use the Lumetri panel's HSL Secondary tab. And the Creative tab's Curves, quite a few great tools therein.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah but you cant create a time stamp and have it change over time!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't change the key, there aren't keyframes for changing the key itself.

But you can certainly keyframe the CHANGES applied to that key in the Lumetri HSL tab. I've done that quite a bit.

Keyframing is of course handled through the ECP, the Effects Control Panel. And most Lumetri controls, when viewed in the ECP, have the stopwatch icons denoting the setting of keyframes. I've had a job or three where I was keyframing HADES out of a lot of controls across Lumetri's tabs.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were the developers, for the convenience of animation, I would add integrated key settings into the Color Lumetri panel itself. It's not really convenient to jump from one workspace to another right now. And I would also add mask control to the Lumetri panel. Is there information on the implementation of the OFFSET color wheel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I disagree on putting the keyframes in the Lumetri panel itself, they're such a visually different thing and demand a LOT of space. I have the Lumetri panel AND the ECP both in a panel group to the left of the monitor.

If I need keyframe, then I switch tabs to the ECP to do so.

Same with masks ... I tap the ECP tab, click the Lumetri mask item, make the mask. Click the Lumetri tab, I'm off.

And no, they won't say a thing about getting us Offset until it magically appears. If it ever does. Tis the Adobe way ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that the moment of the OFFSET color wheel's appearance should be followed by a new era of Adobe, which will unanimously see enthusiastic applause. Probably doesn't want to attract too much sympathy 😁😁😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know me, Baffy ... I'm all about Offset over Lift!   😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just shift and the picture is cinematic 🤞😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this issue is still happening even though i have NO color corrections or effects applied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What issue is still happening? This thread is on the presence ... or not ... of a particular effect showing in the Effects panel listing for "obsolete" effects. Which of course as noted, will not ever show on M-x model Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines