• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color does not display correctly

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color does no display correctly (it appears that the green channel is completely gone in my previews for clips on video channel 1 and 2).  The clips look this way in the preview monitor, source monitor while in the project and in the source monitor using media browser. I have multiple copies of the same clip in different directories (backup/archive) and they all react the same way.  If I open a different project file, the color looks proper for that project, but when I import or browse to the other project’s clips, they show improperly (without the green channel in them).  The affected clips show properly when using Bridge.  Any ideas?A030C086_20032346_CANON.MXF.21_23_23_03.Still002.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

I logged a call with Adobe and they identified this was a bug with 15.0 (which I was still  on).  An upgrade fixed the issue.  Thanks for your reply Neil!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a windows machine

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
System Manufacturer HP
System Model HP Z4 G4 Workstation
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date HP P62 v02.68, 2021-04-06

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your graphics card? Have you tried updating the driver for it?

What is the media?

If you make a new project, and import the clips into that project, do they show correctly there?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Name NVIDIA Quadro P4000.  I updated the drivers a few weeks ago, but could try that again for sure.  The media is MXF files from a canon c300mk2.  Some of the files from that camera are doing this, while others are not.  When I went to another project and imported the clips in that other project, they appeared the same way.  The appear the same way when I use media browser as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged a call with Adobe and they identified this was a bug with 15.0 (which I was still  on).  An upgrade fixed the issue.  Thanks for your reply Neil!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any way you could send up a few seconds of one of those clips, to see if my rig or others here get the same problem?

Oops ... you were probably typing as I was! Glad you got an answer!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines