• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color editing

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color grading isnt working for me, whenever i go to change anything color related it doesnt show me color change as im tempering with color correction. Also when i go to export and and airdrop videos to my phone it says the it code farmat is different when i was using same process for like a year now and it was fine. can anyone help ?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's hard to help when you aren't describing anything you are doing.. It would be important to say what you're doing exactly. As in, open a clip, create a sequence, drag clip into sequence, click on clip and then move the sliders in the lumetri panel, or if you're using an adjustment layer. If I were to guess, perhaps the layer you are applying the color too isn't the video? If adjustment layer then the visibility is off? No idea about whatever format you are using for videos to send to your phone. You should post whatever format the file is that you are encoding in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines