• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color error when saving pictures

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason, i cant open my photos in photoshop with dinamic link and when i do i get this funny color, any solutions 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh oh! Looks like it could be your GPU driver in need of an update. Could you share your system specs  (OS, RAM, CPU, GPU) so we can share a driver link? Or you can google "how to update your GPU drivers" and plenty of resources will come up. Let us know if a fresh driver doesn't fix your color issue! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor 3.20 GHz

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
RAM 32.0 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also check the color space for the image in Photoshop ... the image should have sRGB and/r Rec.709 color management settings.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it is, the problem is only acurring in preme pro  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your GPU, and what driver are you using for it? You haven't answered that, and they are probably crucial to the solution.

If you go to your project settings, and set "Mercury Acceleration" to "software only", does this go away?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines